A totally new paradigm for treating back pain
Virtually every American will suffer from back pain at some point. Dr. Jack Stern, a neurosurgeon and professor at Weill Cornell Medical College, brings relief to these millions of sufferers (including himself) who literally ache for help. Based on the latest scientific data, Dr. Stern developed a five-step solution with a multidisciplinary, holistic perspective that’s been missing from conventional back pain wisdom:
- Step One: Unlock your back’s unique pain code
- Step Two: Prepare to work with health care professionals
- Step Three: Ensure proper diagnosis
- Step Four: Embrace various pathways to healing
- Step Five: Live a life that supports a strong, healthy back
Engagingly written and chock-full of enlightening case studies, Ending Back Pain finally shares the program that’s already helped more than 10,000 grateful patients.